Dr. John
Dr. John, Texas Veterinarian
Experience:  Over 14 years of clinical veterinary experience
11664588

Bella is having abdominal contractions, has vomited twice,

Customer Question

Bella is having abdominal contractions, has vomited twice, has had some clear gel and diarhea pass, and her breathing is laboured, she has a slightly elevated temperature. we have been to the emerg vet clinic in my area, however the reccomended x rays were out of my financial reach. i am worried sick and dont know what else to do until my vet is available in the morning. she was given an injection to help with pain and is now sleeping.
JA: I'm sorry to hear that. This sounds like it might be serious. I'll let the Veterinarian know what's going on ASAP. Is there anything else the Veterinarian should be aware of about the dog?
Customer: Bella suffers from siezures and is currently taking 30 mg of phenobarbitol. she had her last siezure on saturday
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Dog Veterinary
Expert:  PitRottMommy replied 1 month ago.

Hello, JACustomer. I have been a Veterinary Nurse for over 15 years and would be happy to help you today. I'm reviewing your question right now.

What questions can I help address for you today?