Dr. John
Dr. John, Texas Veterinarian
Experience:  Over 14 years of clinical veterinary experience
11664588

Just got home and noticed my spayed female is very swollen

Customer Question

just got home and noticed my spayed female is very swollen on half of her vagina.
JA: I'm sorry to hear that. What is the dog's name?
Customer: Missy
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Veterinarian should know about Missy?
Customer: She is about 2-1/2 years old. We adopted her in May from the Humane Society. She has had at least one litter of pups & was spayed. I have been out of town and my teenage son has been taking care of her. I am concerned that she might have an infection, but don't know what to look for
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Dog Veterinary
Expert:  PitRottMommy replied 1 month ago.

Hello, JACustomer. I have been a Veterinary Nurse for over 15 years and would be happy to help you today. I'm reviewing your question right now.

Can you share pictures of what you're seeing?