Dr. John
Dr. John, Texas Veterinarian
Experience:  Over 14 years of clinical veterinary experience
11664588

I was playing with my 11yo boston terrier/chiiuawa with a

Customer Question

I was playing with my 11yo boston terrier/chiiuawa with a tiny quadcopter she trys to get it out of the air when i set it on the ground she would circle it snapping at it obsessively. Something snapped in her head now she falls downn like seizures and stuck in play mode Please help me get her back She hasnt slept for days Her brain wont let her I have valium giving her 1/4 of 5mg tablet i dont think its enough Please help
JA: I'm sorry to hear that. Seizures always look scary. Let's get you talking to the Veterinarian. What is the boston terrier's name and age?
Customer: Lulu Shes 11
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Veterinarian should know about Lulu?
Customer: Shes seeing things Shes stuck on play mode she cant relax
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Dog Veterinary
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Shes 13lbs She doesnt seem to be in any pain She cant rest Her brain keeps firing when she tries to rest I would like to give her enough valium to rest but not too much Giving her 1/4 of 5mg tablet at a time now also now has face twitches and eye twitches
Expert:  PitRottMommy replied 1 month ago.

Hello, JACustomer. I have been a Veterinary Nurse for over 15 years and would be happy to help you today. I'm reviewing your question right now.

Can you share video of what you're seeing?