Dr. John
Dr. John, Texas Veterinarian
Experience:  Over 14 years of clinical veterinary experience
11664588

My small dog is urninating about once an hour during the day

Customer Question

My small dog is urninating about once an hour during the day and at least twice or 3 times doing the night. Can you help me?
JA: I'll do all I can to help. What is wrong with the dog?
Customer: Did I type my message in the wrong place? my little dog us urninating about once and hour during the day and at night 2 or 3 times a night. Not sure if there is something wrong with her
JA: Where does the dog seem to hurt?
Customer: She doesn't seem to be hurting, but she is starting to spin in circles on her butt
JA: OK. No obvious pain. What is the dog's name?
Customer: Maggi
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Veterinarian should know about Maggi?
Customer: She just lost 2 of her dog friends, Jasmine had diabeties and the other dog, Tigger was 17 years old and was deaf and blind and I had her put to sleep
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Dog Veterinary
Expert:  Dr. Peter replied 1 month ago.

Hi, I'm Dr. Peter. Welcome to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now and will post back with your reply ASAP.

Expert:  Dr. Peter replied 1 month ago.

1- How long has this been going on?

2- Is she drinking more than usual?

3- Any pre existing medical conditions?