Dog Veterinary

Ask a dog vet and get answers to your dog health questions

Ask a Dog Veterinarian,

She swallowed a 100 mg Losartan pill. She's 5 and weighs 68…

Customer Question
She swallowed a 100...

She swallowed a 100 mg Losartan pill. She's 5 and weighs 68 pounds

Veterinarian's Assistant: I'm sorry to hear that. The Expert will know if the dog will be able to digest that. What is the dog's name?

Savvy

Veterinarian's Assistant: Is there anything else the Veterinarian should be aware of about Savvy?

No she's is good health, up to date on all shots, and visited the vet last week to get rabies vaccine

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Dog Veterinary
9/14/2017
Dog Veterinarian: Dr. Peter, Veterinarian replied 8 months ago
Dr. Peter
Dr. Peter, Veterinarian

Hi, I'm Dr. Peter. Welcome to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now and will post back with your reply ASAP.

1- How many pills did she ingest, 1 (one)?

2- How long has it been since she ate it?

3- Any pre existing medical conditions?

Dr. John
Dr. John
Dr. John, Texas Veterinarian