Dr. Michael Salkin, Veterinarian
Experience:  University of California at Davis graduate veterinarian with 45 years of experience
55012488

He's kind of a disaster, He has a lot of allergies but he

Customer Question

He's kind of a disaster
JA: I'll do all I can to help. What is the matter with the dog?
Customer: He has a lot of allergies but he still has a lot of skin issues, he is currently peeling like a person would with a sunburn on his stomach and in is front leg armpits, and along his flanks. I know he often has yeast infections and yesterday his stomach was kind of sweaty looking
JA: There are all sorts of infections the dog can pick up. I'll have you talk to the Veterinarian who'll sort out what is wrong and help you decide what to do about it. What is the dog's name and age?
Customer: Monroe 5, I'm really just trying to decide if I need to have him see a dermatologist.
JA: How old is Monroe?
Customer: 5 years
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Veterinarian should know about Monroe?
Customer: He's on a limited ingredient diet and takes Apoquel daily
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Dog Veterinary
Expert:  Dr. Michael Salkin replied 1 month ago.

You're speaking to Dr. Michael Salkin. Welcome to JustAnswer. I'm currently typing up my reply. Please be patient. This may take a few minutes.

Can you upload a photo(s) of representative skin to our conversation? You can upload photos by using the paperclip or add file icon in the toolbar above your message box (if you can see those icons on your particular device) or you can use an external app such as dropbox.com/

I can be more accurate for you if I can see what you're seeing.