Dr. John
Dr. John, Texas Veterinarian
Experience:  Over 14 years of clinical veterinary experience
11664588

Will an innection of bydrogenperoxide put a dog out of

Customer Question

Will an innection of bydrogenperoxide put a dog out of misery dog is 19 years old
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Dog Veterinary
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
The dog is suffering she is just lykng in 1 position and has not moved for hours sbe is pooping on her self i want to help her get some relief
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
What is taking so long fo anser
Expert:  Joan replied 1 month ago.

My name is ***** ***** I have been a Vet tech for 35+ years, I am sorry your dog is in such bad shape.

There is no way to humanely euthanize the dog at home. If you take it to the Humane society they can do it at low or no cost. You can also have a Vet come to your home to do it or take the dog into an ER Vet. They will give a traquilizer and then give the Euthanizing solution. Anything that you would try at home will cause horrible seizures or extreme pain for the dog and not peacefully allowing the dog to pass. If you need an ER Vet, please supply a city state and Zipcode and I can locate a housecall et or ER Vet who can euthanize the dog for you

Joan

Customer: replied 1 month ago.