Dr. John
Dr. John, Texas Veterinarian
Experience:  Over 14 years of clinical veterinary experience
11664588

For the last week he has been afraid of me and yelps if i

Customer Question

for the last week he has been afraid of me and yelps if i make a sudden move. without even touching him. he will not walk in front of me when walking like he is afraid to and as soon as he pees he runs back to the house but then backs away from the door when I approach
JA: I'm sorry to hear that. Have you looked to see if there is a wound on their foot?
Customer: I took him to the vet and they have done 2 laser treatments because she said he must be in pain .....but it has been 5 days now and no difference. I will check his pads.
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Veterinarian should know about the dog?
Customer: He is prone to seisures when over stressed. Had one about a week ago but was mild, then this stuff started happening.
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Dog Veterinary
Expert:  PitRottMommy replied 1 month ago.

Hello, JACustomer. I have been a Veterinary Nurse for over 15 years and would be happy to help you today. I'm reviewing your question right now.

Did they perform any diagnostics before the laser treatments?

Have any pain medications been tried? Others like muscle relaxers?

What breed is he and how old?