Dr. John
Dr. John, Texas Veterinarian
Experience:  Over 14 years of clinical veterinary experience
11664588

I noticed a hard lump on my 5 month old puppy's penis sheath

Customer Question

I noticed a hard lump on my 5 month old puppy's penis sheath below the tip. It's not painful to him and I can actually grab it and move it around feeling all sides, if that makes sense, lol! He is not neutered and is acting normally. Eating, peeing and pooping normally. I don't see anything besides a little redness on the top
JA: I'm sorry to hear that. Some lumps are serious and some aren't. Let's see what the Veterinarian has to say. What is the dog's name?
Customer: George
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Veterinarian should know about George?
Customer: Nope, he's healthy
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Dog Veterinary
Expert:  Dr. Altman replied 1 month ago.

Welcome to Justanswer! I am Dr. Altman and happy to assist you both today! Please give me a few moments to type my response to your question!

I apologize no one has assisted you yet today. Are you able to provide a photo for me to review with the paperclip on your screen?