Dog Veterinary

Ask a dog vet and get answers to your dog health questions

Ask a Dog Veterinarian,

His ball are there not dropped. Bin told a vet can can do…

Customer Question
His ball are there...

His ball are there not dropped. Bin told a vet can can do it

Veterinarian's Assistant: What sort of animal are we talking about?

Dog

Veterinarian's Assistant: OK. I'll do all I can to help. What seems to be the problem with the dog?

Right his balls are there x a show dog. Bin told a vet can do put then in by sergery

Veterinarian's Assistant: Where does the dog seem to hurt?

He not here are u reading

Veterinarian's Assistant: OK. No obvious pain. Can you see anything that looks wrong or different?

Want a vet that will operate to bring the testical in to the sack

Veterinarian's Assistant: Is the dog eating normally?

Are u a vet a guess not

Veterinarian's Assistant: Is the dog having trouble peeing or pooing?

Are u stupid

Veterinarian's Assistant: How is the dog behaving differently?

Can I speck to I vet not u

Veterinarian's Assistant: What is the dog's name and age?

Can I speck to a vet

Veterinarian's Assistant: Is there anything else the Veterinarian should be aware of about the dog?

Can I speck to a vet

Submitted: 9 months ago.Category: Dog Veterinary
Are u the vet
Answered in 1 hour by:
9/13/2017
Dog Veterinarian: Dr. Peter, Veterinarian replied 9 months ago
Dr. Peter
Dr. Peter, Veterinarian

Hi, I'm Dr. Peter. Welcome to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now and will post back with your reply ASAP.

I am a veterinarian. How can I help you?

Nee a vet to bring a dogs balls into the sack

Friend, I don't think you are going to find any veterinarian that will be willing to do such a procedure. You see, cryptorchidism is a hereditary condition and the dog should not be bred, he should be neutered. So, any vet will get him neutered but they will not bring the testicles back into the scrotum, I am sorry.

I realize that this answer may not be entire to your liking, and I regret being the bearer of information that you really don’t want to hear. But it would be unfair to you and unprofessional of me were I to provide you with anything less than truthful and honest information. I hope you understand.

My goal is to provide you with excellent service. If you have any follow-up questions don't hesitate to ask. If finished, please take a moment to rate my service. See you again soon!

Dr. Peter

I'm just following up on our conversation about your pet. How is everything going?

Dr. Peter