Joan
Joan, Vet Tech
Experience:  Vet Tech for over 35+ years working w/Dogs/Rescues
5071285

Ihave tried all the dog food from from the most expensive to

Customer Question

Ihave tried all the dog food from from the most expensive to the Dollar General Brands. He will not eat enough to even buy it. He is not poor but not as fat as I like to see. I would love to see him enjoy his food. Any suggestions?
JA: I'm sorry to hear that. The Expert will know what to do. What is the dog's name and age?
Customer: His name is ***** ***** is 9 months old. Australian Sheppard
JA: Is there anything else the Veterinarian should be aware of about Barney?
Customer: No we have gotten all his shots and starting him on heart worm meds Saturday.
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Dog Veterinary
Expert:  Joan replied 1 month ago.

My name is ***** ***** I have been a Vet tech for 35+ years. I am sorry to see Barney has you concerned. I would like to assist you.

There is one brand of food I would like to suggest the formula used in human grade food and looks good enough to eat. They have various flavors. I would trie the canned formula first. It is Merricks Brand Dog Food. I have seen the pickiest eater chow down and look for more/ THis is a link to read about the food:

https://www.merrickpetcare.com/

If you do not mind giving it a try, this may be the answer to your Dog Food dilema. Please hit reply to discuss this information.

Joan

Expert:  Joan replied 1 month ago.

Wanted to see if you tried the Merricks food and have any luck with your dog eating it.

Joan

Expert:  Joan replied 1 month ago.

I'm just following up on our conversation about your pet. How is everything going?

Jav917