Dog Veterinary

Ask a dog vet and get answers to your dog health questions

Ask a Dog Veterinarian,

He acting like is nerves are messed up drooling,an his

Customer Question
He acting like is...

He acting like is nerves are messed up drooling,an his pupils are really big

Veterinarian's Assistant: I'm sorry to hear that. What sort of animal are we talking about?

Pit bull dog

Veterinarian's Assistant: OK. The Expert will know what to do with the drooling. What is the bull's name and age?

Willie an he's six months

Veterinarian's Assistant: Is there anything else important you think the Veterinarian should know about Willie?

He panting really hard

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Dog Veterinary
9/13/2017
Dog Veterinarian: PitRottMommy, Veterinary Nurse replied 11 months ago
PitRottMommy
PitRottMommy, Veterinary Nurse

Hello, JACustomer. I have been a Veterinary Nurse for over 15 years and would be happy to help you today. I'm reviewing your question right now.

Have there been any changes to the diet? New food? New treats? Bones? Has any human food been fed? Torn up toys or trash? Stressful changes to the environment?

Has he had any to something he should not have consumed, such as human medication?

Can you share a video of what you're seeing at this time?

He has stuff torn up. But it like he's having a seizer

What type of stuff was torn up and when?

Have you ever seen a cow that's been nerved out
I share a video

The majority of my experience is with domestic animals, I'm afraid. If you're unable to share a video of what you're seeing, the best approach is going to be having someone who can examine your companion to see in person what you're seeing and determine what needs to happen. If ingestion of toxic materials may have occurred, this could certainly explain why he's drooling and his pupils are large. This typically happens when a pet is nauseated and can also be witnessed in cases of toxicity.

Perfect. I'll stand by for the video.

How do I send it on here

There is an attachment function on the page that should allow you to post pictures and video. If it fails to load, the files are likely too large. You can also use websites like Imgur.com and youtube.com to upload pictures and video respectively. Once this is done, a set of links will appear. You can then post the link back and I can access them. If this does not work and you’d prefer to text them directly to my cell phone, let me know. There is an additional charge for this, but it can make the job of sending pictures or video much more simple. Just let me know what works for you. I’ll be standing by.

I've sent through an offer for sending it via text if that might be easier. Can you also tell me what type of stuff was torn up and when?

Never mind

If you reach a point where you want additional help, just let us know.