Dr. John
Dr. John, Texas Veterinarian
Experience:  Over 14 years of clinical veterinary experience
11664588

My 12 year old bishon is panting a lot so much I can't go to

Customer Question

My 12 year old bishon is panting a lot so much I can't go to sleep as he sleeps on our bef
JA: I'm sorry to hear that. Could be a lot of things that cause lethargy. The Expert will know how to help the dog. What is the dog's name?
Customer: Duncan
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Veterinarian should know about Duncan?
Customer: No he had several warts coming on his body from the age I think he had been drinking a lot
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Dog Veterinary
Expert:  PitRottMommy replied 1 month ago.

Hello, JACustomer. I have been a Veterinary Nurse for over 15 years and would be happy to help you today. I'm reviewing your question right now.

Has Duncan experienced any recent stressors such as change in environment, construction in the neighborhood, etc.

Any access to medications which may have made him sick?

Has any bloodwork been done since the onset of increased drinking?

Any vomiting or diarrhea?

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
No to all of these questions