Dog Veterinary

Ask a dog vet and get answers to your dog health questions

Ask a Dog Veterinarian,

Left rear leg swollen. Not complaining. Still Mobil.

Customer Question
Left rear leg swollen...

Left rear leg swollen. Not complaining. Still Mobil. SmallWound in crotch area from big dog . My dog is pug 14 years. Financial situation is negative

Veterinarian's Assistant: I'm sorry to hear that. What is the dog's name?

Sarge. Had parvo as a baby. Cured for $5000. Again my financial situation is non existent. SS check pays mortage but almost nothing after that

Veterinarian's Assistant: Is there anything else the Veterinarian should be aware of about your dog?

No. Google says to wrap it. Possible sprain??

Submitted: 9 months ago.Category: Dog Veterinary
9/13/2017
Dog Veterinarian: PitRottMommy, Veterinary Nurse replied 9 months ago
PitRottMommy
PitRottMommy, Veterinary Nurse

Hello, JACustomer. I have been a Veterinary Nurse for over 15 years and would be happy to help you today. I'm reviewing your question right now.

Can you share a few pictures of what you're seeing of the wound and swelling? Was an injury sustained?