Dog Veterinary

Ask a dog vet and get answers to your dog health questions

Ask a Dog Veterinarian,

My dog is about 14 years old. She has had a slight discharge…

Customer Question
My dog is about...

My dog is about 14 years old. She has had a slight discharge in her right eye, just like allergy snot. But now her eye is red like blood and tissue. What could this be?

Veterinarian's Assistant: I'm sorry to hear that. What is the dog's name?

Baby

Veterinarian's Assistant: Is there anything else the Veterinarian should be aware of about Baby?

She gets around really good, is active and has a good appetite. She is getting hard of hearing and I notice her vision is not great. She can see but her eyes are dark blue cloudy!

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Dog Veterinary
9/13/2017
Dog Veterinarian: Dr B, Veterinarian replied 11 months ago
Dr B
Dr B, Veterinarian

HI this is DRB and I would be happy to help you.....

Are you saying the chamber of the eye is full of blood?

If you will answer my questions I can get back with you by tomorrow night......dRB