Dr. John
Dr. John, Texas Veterinarian
Experience:  Over 14 years of clinical veterinary experience
11664588

My dog is trying to throw up but can't, Not that we know

Customer Question

My dog is trying to throw up but can't
JA: I'm sorry to hear that. Hopefully it didn't make a mess. Did your dog eat anything unusual?
Customer: Not that we know it's a 14 week old puppy
JA: What is the dog's name?
Customer: Vato. He threw up once but not seems to be struggling to throw up again and keeps whining
JA: Is there anything else the Veterinarian should be aware of about your dog?
Customer: No
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Dog Veterinary
Expert:  Dr. Ann M. replied 1 month ago.

Hi there and thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I am a licensed, internship-trained veterinarian with 11 years experience in general medicine and emergency and critical care medicine and I would be happy to assist you. Please be patient as there may be slight delays in responses as I research your pet's issue and as I am typing out a response.

What breed is Vato? How many rounds of vaccines has he had from your vet so far, and when was the most recent? Is he lethargic?