Dog Veterinary

Ask a dog vet and get answers to your dog health questions

Ask a Dog Veterinarian,

I am minding a 7 year old male Shitsu cross who keeps

Customer Question
I am minding a...

I am minding a 7 year old male Shitsu cross who keeps wetting inside. I have him for another 5 weeks and so far nearly every room is now closed off be cause of continual wetting. What can I do?

Veterinarian's Assistant: I'm sorry to hear that. What is the dog's name?

Rocky

Veterinarian's Assistant: Is there anything else the Veterinarian should be aware of about Rocky?

Not that I am aware of. Maybe he is missing his Mum

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Dog Veterinary
Answered in 1 hour by:
9/13/2017
Dog Veterinarian: jadedangel57, owner replied 11 months ago
jadedangel57

Hi JaCustomer,

Welcome to Just Answer. My name is Jane. I have been involved professionally with dogs in the healthcare and behavioral fields for over 20 years. I’ve worked as a Vet Assistant and Behaviorist and have extensive experience in dog reproduction, as a breeder, for even longer than that.. Canine behavioral issues and training are also my specialties. It will be my pleasure to work with you today.

It is necessary for me to get a little information from you before I can type up your reply. Your patience is appreciated.

Do you have other dogs?

What are you cleaning up with and how are you cleaning it?

Does he have a known signal to let his "mom" know he needs to eliminate?

Does he have a crate?