Dog Veterinary

Ask a dog vet and get answers to your dog health questions

Ask a Dog Veterinarian,

No energy and yelps when you pick him up, seems to be his…

Customer Question
No energy and yelps...

No energy and yelps when you pick him up, seems to be his back legs. He won sit on his sides.was wondering if giving him a baby aspirin would be OK?

Veterinarian's Assistant: I'm sorry to hear that. Could be a lot of things that cause lethargy. The Expert will know how to help the dog. What is the dog's name and age?

His name is ***** ***** about 10 years old.

Veterinarian's Assistant: Is there anything else the Veterinarian should be aware of about Marley?

Not he has been going to the restroom and is eating some but not as much as normal.

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Dog Veterinary
9/12/2017
Dog Veterinarian: Dr. Peter, Veterinarian replied 11 months ago
Dr. Peter
Dr. Peter, Veterinarian

Hi, I'm Dr. Peter. Welcome to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now and will post back with your reply ASAP.

1- What breed is Marley?

2- Any pre existing medical conditions?

3- Any vomiting, diarrhea or coughing?

4- How long has this been going on?