Dog Veterinary

Ask a dog vet and get answers to your dog health questions

Ask a Dog Veterinarian,

I have an 8 yo Scottish Terrier, being treated for yeast and…

Customer Question
Good morning. I have...

Good morning. I have an 8 yo Scottish Terrier, being treated for yeast and bacterial infection of the skin and ears. He is also on an antibiotic and shampoos used every three days.He seems to be better but last night he started up chucking. Could the Prednisone be causing this and should I be worried about Pancreatitis?

Veterinarian's Assistant: I'm sorry to hear that. There are all sorts of infections the Scottish terrier can pick up. I'll have you talk to the Veterinarian who'll sort out what is wrong and help you decide what to do about it. Is there anything else important you think the Veterinarian should know about the Scottish terrier?

Has been a very healthy dog to this point with ear infection every so often.over the years.

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Dog Veterinary
9/12/2017
Dog Veterinarian: Richard Rawling,
 replied 8 months ago
Richard Rawling

Hi, i`m Richard, a Veterinarian from the UK. Hopefully I can help today.

Dog Veterinarian: Richard Rawling,
 replied 8 months ago

Exactly what medication is he currently taking and how often is he vomiting?

Dr. John
Dr. John
Dr. John, Texas Veterinarian