Dr. John
Dr. John, Texas Veterinarian
Experience:  Over 14 years of clinical veterinary experience
11664588

I have an 8 yo Scottish Terrier, being treated for yeast and

Customer Question

good morning. I have an 8 yo Scottish Terrier, being treated for yeast and bacterial infection of the skin and ears. He is also on an antibiotic and shampoos used every three days.He seems to be better but last night he started up chucking. Could the Prednisone be causing this and should I be worried about Pancreatitis?
JA: I'm sorry to hear that. There are all sorts of infections the Scottish terrier can pick up. I'll have you talk to the Veterinarian who'll sort out what is wrong and help you decide what to do about it. Is there anything else important you think the Veterinarian should know about the Scottish terrier?
Customer: Has been a very healthy dog to this point with ear infection every so often.over the years.
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Dog Veterinary
Expert:  Richard Rawling replied 1 month ago.

Hi, i`m Richard, a Veterinarian from the UK. Hopefully I can help today.

Exactly what medication is he currently taking and how often is he vomiting?