Dog Veterinary

Ask a dog vet and get answers to your dog health questions

Ask a Dog Veterinarian,

Our three dogs came back from a week stay at a local kennel…

Customer Question
Our three dogs came...

Our three dogs came back from a week stay at a local kennel and they periodically have events where they can't inhale

Veterinarian's Assistant: I'm sorry to hear that. What is the dog's name and age?

Tilley, age2

Veterinarian's Assistant: How old is Tilley?

2

Veterinarian's Assistant: Is there anything else the Veterinarian should be aware of about Tilley?

No, otherwise very healthy and eating

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Dog Veterinary
9/12/2017
Dog Veterinarian: Richard Rawling,
 replied 11 months ago
Richard Rawling

Hi, i`m Richard, a Veterinarian from the UK. Hopefully I can help today.

Dog Veterinarian: Richard Rawling,
 replied 11 months ago

When you say they can`t inhale, is it like a reverse sneeze such as in the attached video?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TXBug9S5juY

Our three dogs came home from weeks stay at a kennel and now the hey have random episodes where the can't inhale. Each episode lasts for a few seconds
Dog Veterinarian: Richard Rawling,
 replied 11 months ago

Are they doing the same thing as in the video?

Dog Veterinarian: Richard Rawling,
 replied 11 months ago

Were they showing any signs before they went into the kennels?