Dr. John
Dr. John, Texas Veterinarian
Experience:  Over 14 years of clinical veterinary experience
11664588

My dog had a seizure. He is diabetic. We gave him sugar and

Customer Question

My dog had a seizure. He is diabetic. We gave him sugar and 2 bowls of food but he's still responding slowly and acting strange
JA: I'm sorry to hear that. Seizures always look scary. Let's get you talking to the Veterinarian. What is the dog's name and age?
Customer: Camo. 9 years old. He's a diabetic beagle. He gets 10 units of insulin. He eats wet food with it but my dad was home with him tonight while I work and said he didn't eat much.
JA: What is the dog's name?
Customer: Camo.
JA: Is there anything else the Veterinarian should be aware of about Camo?
Customer: No
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Dog Veterinary
Expert:  PitRottMommy replied 1 month ago.

Hello, JACustomer. I have been a Veterinary Nurse for over 15 years and would be happy to help you today. I'm reviewing your question right now.

I am very sorry to see that no one has reached out to you before now. How is your companion at this time?