Dog Veterinary

Ask a dog vet and get answers to your dog health questions

Ask a Dog Veterinarian,

Angel licked up some killer in the driveway. She is a six…

Customer Question
Angel licked up some...

Angel licked up some weed killer in the driveway. She is a six month pit bull

Veterinarian's Assistant: I'm sorry to hear that. The Expert will know if the dog will be able to digest that. What is the dog's name?

She just threw up her dinner. Her name is*****: Is there anything else the Veterinarian should be aware of about Angel?

That is it

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Dog Veterinary
9/12/2017
Dog Veterinarian: PitRottMommy, Veterinary Nurse replied 11 months ago
PitRottMommy
PitRottMommy, Veterinary Nurse

Hello, JACustomer. I have been a Veterinary Nurse for over 15 years and would be happy to help you today. I'm reviewing your question right now.

I am very sorry to see that no one has reached out to you before now. How is your companion at this time?

What is the name of the weed killer that was used and how much was consumed?

How long ago did the consumption occur?

she is better and resting. She threw up all her food last night and drank a lot of water. She threw it up shortly after drinking. this went on for about 45 minutes.

If you need additional support today, just let me know.