Dr. John
Dr. John, Texas Veterinarian
Experience:  Over 14 years of clinical veterinary experience
11664588

I just explained that after housing a family and their 3

Customer Question

I just explained that after housing a family and their 3 dogs after hurricane Harvey, my dogs started coughing. The dogs I housed were trapped in their home for several days in flood water before being rescued by the SPCA. Idk if they got something from the flood water or the shelter. Anyhow, one of the dogs had a cough and now all my dogs have a cough. My two large dogs have it very mildly but my small dog is coughing, sneezing and has eye yuk. I would take them to the vet but we're tapped out on money sure to the hurricane.
JA: I'm sorry to hear that. Coughing can be worrying. The Expert will know what you should do. What is the dog's name?
Customer: Daisy
JA: Is there anything else the Veterinarian should be aware of about Daisy?
Customer: No, she's a healthy chiweenie. She's due for her shots. She just turned 1yr old in August.
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Dog Veterinary
Expert:  PitRottMommy replied 1 month ago.

Hello, JACustomer. I have been a Veterinary Nurse for over 15 years and would be happy to help you today. I'm reviewing your question right now.