Dr. John
Dr. John, Texas Veterinarian
Experience:  Over 14 years of clinical veterinary experience
11664588

Chloe is about 80 pounds, one year old, border collie mix.

Customer Question

Chloe is about 80 pounds, one year old, border collie mix. She has am abundance of energy, bit can tire easily and breathe heavily, almost hyper.
JA: I'm sorry to hear that. Strange behavior is often perplexing. I'm sure the Veterinarian can help you. What is the Border collie's name?
Customer: she loses her appetite sometimes - especially in the morning. If we encourage her to eat she has thrown up. Should I take her to the vet?
JA: Is there anything else the Veterinarian should be aware of about the Border collie?
Customer: Eating used to be a highlight of her day.
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Dog Veterinary
Expert:  Dr B replied 1 month ago.

HI this is DRB and I would be happy to help you with this.....

Expert:  Dr B replied 1 month ago.

If this is new behavior then yes you should definitely make a vet appointment....

Expert:  Dr B replied 1 month ago.

This is all very nonspecific signs so it is always best with vague symptoms to have your pet evaluated.... because problems txed early are the ones that respond best to treatment....

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
I want a refund and cancel the membership
Expert:  Dr B replied 1 month ago.

Please feel free to ask any questions you might have......I would recommend that your dog receive a very thorough exam, a 4Dx, CBC, chem panel, lytes and Urinalysis......

Expert:  Dr B replied 1 month ago.

Did you want me to send this for a refund to customer service?

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
send this to customer service
Expert:  Dr B replied 1 month ago.

ok, will do.....