Dr. John
Dr. John, Texas Veterinarian
Experience:  Over 14 years of clinical veterinary experience
11664588

My dog has been whining, crying and wheezing all day after

Customer Question

my dog has been whining, crying and wheezing all day after coming home after his radiographs (in which he had anaesthesia)
JA: I'm sorry to hear that. The noise must be worrying. I'll connect you to the Veterinarian. What is the dog's name and age?
Customer: auggie, 8 year old puggle
JA: Is there anything else the Veterinarian should be aware of about Auggie?
Customer: he went to the emergency vet today and they said that on the radiograph they found osteoarthritis in his hip and prescribed him cephalexin, gabbapentin, tramadol and prednizone
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Dog Veterinary
Expert:  PitRottMommy replied 1 month ago.

Hello, JACustomer. I have been a Veterinary Nurse for over 15 years and would be happy to help you today. I'm reviewing your question right now.

I am very sorry to see that no one has reached out to you before now. How is your companion at this time?