Dog Veterinary

Ask a dog vet and get answers to your dog health questions

Ask a Dog Veterinarian,

My dog has been whining, crying and wheezing all day after…

Customer Question
My dog has been...

My dog has been whining, crying and wheezing all day after coming home after his radiographs (in which he had anaesthesia)

Veterinarian's Assistant: I'm sorry to hear that. The noise must be worrying. I'll connect you to the Veterinarian. What is the dog's name and age?

Auggie, 8 year old puggle

Veterinarian's Assistant: Is there anything else the Veterinarian should be aware of about Auggie?

He went to the emergency vet today and they said that on the radiograph they found osteoarthritis in his hip and prescribed him cephalexin, gabbapentin, tramadol and prednizone

Submitted: 9 months ago.Category: Dog Veterinary
9/12/2017
Dog Veterinarian: PitRottMommy, Veterinary Nurse replied 9 months ago
PitRottMommy
PitRottMommy, Veterinary Nurse

Hello, JACustomer. I have been a Veterinary Nurse for over 15 years and would be happy to help you today. I'm reviewing your question right now.

I am very sorry to see that no one has reached out to you before now. How is your companion at this time?