Dr B
Dr B, Veterinarian
Experience:  DVM
27344366

I am fostering a 6 month old cairn terrier and have noticed

Customer Question

hi!!
JA: Hi. How can I help?
Customer: I am fostering a 6 month old cairn terrier and have noticed he shakes from time to time, as if he has the chills. Should I be concerned?
JA: I'm sorry to hear that. Is there anything else the Veterinarian should be aware of about the dog?
Customer: His nose is cold and wet, no vomiting, normal eating and drinking. smaller stools.
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Dog Veterinary
Expert:  Dr B replied 1 month ago.

HI this is DRB and I would be happy to help you.....

Expert:  Dr B replied 1 month ago.

What you are seeing is very likely just nervousness in this dog.....this makes sense considering that he is a foster....I would not be too worried about this especially at this dog's age.....

Expert:  Dr B replied 1 month ago.

If you have any additional questions feel free to let me know...but I have seen this many times. Sincerely, DRB

Expert:  Dr B replied 1 month ago.

If you do not have any other questions please rate me as this is how I make money to support my family. Please give me a positive rating as that is the only way I am compensated. A positive rating will not close this question and I am more than happy to answer any follow up questions that you have. ( You can rate me at top right of page).

Please remember my answers do not replace or supersede the advice of your veterinarian as my answers do not create a valid client patient relationship as I am unable to examine your pet. Thank you very much! DrB

Expert:  Dr B replied 1 month ago.

I'm just following up on our conversation about your pet. How is everything going?

Dr B