Dog Veterinary

Ask a Dog Vet and Get Answers to Your Dog Health Questions

Ask a Dog Veterinarian,

Dog Veterinary

She ate puppy food :( she ate cat food and has had water

Customer Question
she ate puppy food :( JA...
she ate puppy food :(
JA: I'll do all I can to help. What seems to be the problem with the dog?
Customer: she ate cat food and has had water stools twice and has vomited the cat food up. She seems to be acting normal again since, although her stomach was bloated prior to the vomiting and loose stools
JA: The Expert will know if the dog will be able to digest that. What is the dog's name and age?
Customer: Missy 8 weeks
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Veterinarian should know about Missy?
Customer: no ok
Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Dog Veterinary
9/11/2017
Dog Veterinarian: Dr Aaron, Veterinarian replied 2 months ago
Dr Aaron
Dr Aaron, Veterinarian

Hello this is Dr. Aaron.

Please let me know when you're available and we can talk about your dog.

I'm going to opt out to let another expert help you.

Dog Veterinarian: Dr. Sara, Veterinarian replied 2 months ago
Dr. Sara
Dr. Sara, Veterinarian

Hi this is Dr. Sara. I am a little confused, Missy is an 8week old puppy that ate puppy food and some cat food and now has had some diarrhea?

Dr. John
Dr. John
Dr. John, Texas Veterinarian