Dr. John
Dr. John, Texas Veterinarian
Experience:  Over 14 years of clinical veterinary experience
11664588

He has been sick and has had the runs. He is now bringing up

Customer Question

He has been sick and has had the runs. He is now bringing up yellow blinked and excessively drooling
JA: I'm sorry to hear that. The Expert will know what to do with the drooling. What is the dog's name and age?
Customer: His name is ***** ***** he is 4!year old lab. I think he is also having trouble with his anal glands
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Veterinarian should know about Ollie?
Customer: He has had anal glan problems and has been taking glandex for the past week. He also seems to be making more noises
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Dog Veterinary
Expert:  PitRottMommy replied 1 month ago.

Hello, JACustomer. I have been a Veterinary Nurse for over 15 years and would be happy to help you today. I'm reviewing your question right now.

Have there been any changes to the diet? New food? New treats? Bones? Has any human food been fed? Torn up toys or trash? Stressful changes to the environment?

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
I have taken Ollie to the pet hospital so I do not need any further advice thank you

You're welcome. I'll recheck out to customer service for you.