Dog Veterinary

Ask a Dog Vet and Get Answers to Your Dog Health Questions

Ask a Dog Veterinarian,

Dog Veterinary

She is a Bichon and I noticed today that she is acting

Customer Question
different and her tail is...
She is a Bichon and I noticed today that she is acting different and her tail is between her back legs. She didn't eat her breakfast (but sometimes she skips breakfast) and she wants to be held or snuggled on your lap
JA: I'm sorry to hear that. What is the dog's name and age?
Customer: Izzy and she is 11
JA: Is there anything else the Veterinarian should be aware of about Izzy?
Customer: she is itching a lot and scratching, however she always had that problem
Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Dog Veterinary
Answered in 1 hour by:
9/11/2017
Dog Veterinarian: Lisa, Certified Vet Tech replied 2 months ago
Lisa
Lisa, Certified Vet Tech

Hello! My name is ***** ***** it will be my pleasure to help you with your dog today.

Have you noticed her doing any scooting of her butt on the ground?

Is she urinating/defecating normally?

What other odd behaviors are you seeing?

Dr. John
Dr. John
Dr. John, Texas Veterinarian