Dog Veterinary

Ask a dog vet and get answers to your dog health questions

Ask a Dog Veterinarian,

His smells like urine a very strong smell, Yorkiepoo, Yes…

Customer Question
His smells like urine...

His smells like urine a very strong smell

Veterinarian's Assistant: I'm sorry to hear that. What sort of animal are we talking about?

Yorkiepoo

Veterinarian's Assistant: Maybe I'm confused. I thought you had a problem with a pet. Is that correct?

Yes his urine smells very strong

Veterinarian's Assistant: What is the Yorkiepoo's name and age?

Jessie and age 7 years

Veterinarian's Assistant: Is there anything else the Veterinarian should be aware of about Jessie?

No he is in good Heath he dose not look like he is in discomfort

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Dog Veterinary
9/11/2017
Dog Veterinarian: Dr. Peter, Veterinarian replied 11 months ago
Dr. Peter
Dr. Peter, Veterinarian

Hi, I'm Dr. Peter. Welcome to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now and will post back with your reply ASAP.

Hello, again, I will do my best to help you today. First I need to ask you a few questions so that I can be well informed and give you the best advice.

1- Is he urinating more frequently?

2- Any other symptoms?