Dog Veterinary

Ask a dog vet and get answers to your dog health questions

Ask a Dog Veterinarian,

She won't eat, drink and her energy level is low. The only…

Customer Question
She won't eat, drink...

She won't eat, drink and her energy level is low. The only new thing in her diet is a milk bone brushing chew. She is panting alot without exertion.

Veterinarian's Assistant: I'm sorry to hear that. Strange behavior is often perplexing. I'm sure the Veterinarian can help you. What is the dog's name and age?

Lil Bitt she is 4 and a min pin

Veterinarian's Assistant: Is there anything else the Veterinarian should be aware of about Lil?

She is a fatty 23 lbs we have her on weight management pro plan food

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Dog Veterinary
9/11/2017
Dog Veterinarian: PitRottMommy, Veterinary Nurse replied 8 months ago
PitRottMommy
PitRottMommy, Veterinary Nurse

Hello, JACustomer. I have been a Veterinary Nurse for over 15 years and would be happy to help you today. I'm reviewing your question right now.

Have there been any changes to the diet? New food? New treats? Bones? Has any human food been fed? Torn up toys or trash? Stressful changes to the environment?

Is she on any medication at this time?

Dr. John
Dr. John
Dr. John, Texas Veterinarian