Dog Veterinary

Ask a dog vet and get answers to your dog health questions

Ask a Dog Veterinarian,

Little 12.4lb ate 4 hershey kisses what should i do, gizzmo…

Customer Question
Little 12.4lb ate 4...

Little 12.4lb ate 4 hershey kisses what should i do

Veterinarian's Assistant: I'm sorry to hear that. The Expert will know if the dog will be able to digest that. What is the dog's name and age?

Gizzmo 7 years old

Veterinarian's Assistant: What is the dog's name?

Gizzmo shi su

Submitted: 9 months ago.Category: Dog Veterinary
Answered in 1 minute by:
9/11/2017
Dog Veterinarian: Dr. Bruce, Veterinarian replied 9 months ago
Dr. Bruce, Veterinarian

Hi. My name is***** Thank you for your question. How long ago did Gizmo eat these 4 Hershey kisses? You're very sure it was no more than 4?

been about 30 minutes ago and yes it was just 4
sorry looks like i am not going to get a free trial thanks anyway bye

Alright. The good news is that for a dog 12.4 # to eat just 4 of these 0.2 oz milk chocolate treats (they are good!), it isn't a problem at all. That amount doesn't get to a level that could cause more serious issues. In this situation, there shouldn't be a need to do anything for this.