Dog Veterinary

Ask a dog vet and get answers to your dog health questions

Ask a Dog Veterinarian,

He has mass cell stage 3 on his hip on prednisone and

Customer Question
He has mass cell...

He has mass cell stage 3 on his hip on prednisone and benedryl looks like it's getting bigger he eats but now hard to stand to poop

Veterinarian's Assistant: I'm sorry to hear that. Some lumps are serious and some aren't. Let's see what the Veterinarian has to say. What is the dog's name and age?

He's 10 rodishian Ridgeback

Veterinarian's Assistant: What is the dog's name?

Cagga

Veterinarian's Assistant: Is there anything else the Veterinarian should be aware of about Cagga?

Prednisone making him pee alot

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Dog Veterinary
9/11/2017
Dog Veterinarian: Dr. Michael Salkin, Veterinarian replied 8 months ago
Dr. Michael Salkin, Veterinarian

You're speaking to Dr. Michael Salkin. Welcome to JustAnswer. I'm currently typing up my reply. Please be patient. This may take a few minutes.

I'm sorry that your question wasn't answered in a timely manner. Can you upload a photo(s) of this tumor to our conversation? You can upload photos by using the paperclip or add file icon in the toolbar above your message box (if you can see those icons on your particular device) or you can use an external app such as dropbox.com/

I can be more accurate for you if I can see what you're seeing. Stage III mast cell disease is quite metastatic and so I need to consider that it can now be found locally outside the tumor as well as in distant sites causing a more general weakness.

Dr. Michael Salkin, Veterinarian