Dog Veterinary

Ask a dog vet and get answers to your dog health questions

Ask a Dog Veterinarian,

I need a prescription for cephalexin 500 mg for skin

Customer Question
I need a prescription...

I need a prescription for cephalexin 500 mg for skin infection how can I get that

Veterinarian's Assistant: I'm sorry to hear that. What sort of animal are we talking about?

A dog

Veterinarian's Assistant: OK. There are all sorts of infections the dog can pick up. I'll have you talk to the Veterinarian who'll sort out what is wrong and help you decide what to do about it. What is the dog's name and age?

King is 7 years old german shepeard

Veterinarian's Assistant: Is there anything else the Veterinarian should be aware of about King?

He have it before that's why I know what to give him is a recurring skin infection

Submitted: 9 months ago.Category: Dog Veterinary
9/10/2017
Dog Veterinarian: Scott Perry, Dog Veterinarian replied 9 months ago
Scott Perry
Scott Perry, Dog Veterinarian

Hello. My name is***** and I am a veterinarian that can answer your question. I understand you are looking for a prescription of Cephalexin. I can help with this question, but I wanted you to know that a prescription will only be able to come from a veterinarian in your area who can perform a physical exam on King. Veterinarians in this format are unfortunately not allowed to prescribe medications.

Please let me know if you have any questions about King's skin condition. I will be able to address those questions.