Dr. John
Dr. John, Texas Veterinarian
Experience:  Over 14 years of clinical veterinary experience
11664588

I need a prescription for cephalexin 500 mg for skin

Customer Question

I need a prescription for cephalexin 500 mg for skin infection how can I get that
JA: I'm sorry to hear that. What sort of animal are we talking about?
Customer: a dog
JA: OK. There are all sorts of infections the dog can pick up. I'll have you talk to the Veterinarian who'll sort out what is wrong and help you decide what to do about it. What is the dog's name and age?
Customer: King is 7 years old german shepeard
JA: Is there anything else the Veterinarian should be aware of about King?
Customer: He have it before that's why I know what to give him is a recurring skin infection
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Dog Veterinary
Expert:  Scott Perry replied 1 month ago.

Hello. My name is***** and I am a veterinarian that can answer your question. I understand you are looking for a prescription of Cephalexin. I can help with this question, but I wanted you to know that a prescription will only be able to come from a veterinarian in your area who can perform a physical exam on King. Veterinarians in this format are unfortunately not allowed to prescribe medications.

Please let me know if you have any questions about King's skin condition. I will be able to address those questions.