Dog Veterinary

Ask a dog vet and get answers to your dog health questions

Ask a Dog Veterinarian,

She needs animax ointment for her ear. Macey, she is an 11…

Customer Question
She needs animax ointment...

She needs animax ointment for her ear.

Veterinarian's Assistant: I'm sorry to hear that. What is the dog's name and age?

Macey, she is an 11 year old Golden Retriever.

Veterinarian's Assistant: Is there anything else important you think the Veterinarian should know about Macey?

No, she was in not that long ago. I just don't want to pay the extra fees when I know what she needs.

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Dog Veterinary
9/11/2017
Dog Veterinarian: PitRottMommy, Veterinary Nurse replied 8 months ago
PitRottMommy
PitRottMommy, Veterinary Nurse

Hello, JACustomer. I have been a Veterinary Nurse for over 15 years and would be happy to help you today. I'm reviewing your question right now.

Many vets will refill medication if you call and request this and there should be no additional fee if she's still receiving treatment for a condition she's suffered in the past. The requirement is typically to be examined once per year for a vet to refill a prescription. Unfortunately, we do not write prescriptions on this website at the current time and, thus, cannot help you to obtain a prescription for this item.

Dr. John
Dr. John
Dr. John, Texas Veterinarian