Dr. John
Dr. John, Texas Veterinarian
Experience:  Over 14 years of clinical veterinary experience
11664588

Weakness in his front end' he is 6 years old but is running

Customer Question

39;weakness in his front end' he is 6 years old but is running like a 14year old dog. he is currently on antibiotics recovering from pneumonia. we are keeping him calm but he will try to run in the yard. weird cause he he isi=otherwise a very powerful large running field trial dog
JA: I'm sorry to hear that. I'm sure the Veterinarian can help with the pneumonia. What is the dog's name?
Customer: radar
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Veterinarian should know about Radar?
Customer: discovered the pneumonia as a result of radiograph looking for a foreign body as he ate out of his crate 3 weeks ago. no foreign bodies. he is eating drinking urinating and posing regularly
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Dog Veterinary
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
meant to write eating drinking urinating and pooing (stool) regularly - all normal for him
Expert:  PitRottMommy replied 1 month ago.

Hello, JACustomer. I have been a Veterinary Nurse for over 15 years and would be happy to help you today. I'm reviewing your question right now.

Can you share via video what you're seeing as far as the weakness goes?