Dog Veterinary

Ask a dog vet and get answers to your dog health questions

Ask a Dog Veterinarian,

My 12 pound mini schnauzer was neutered this past week.

Customer Question
First she started going...
My 12 pound mini schnauzer was neutered this past week. First she started going potty everywhere, then this morning she vomited and now is shaking and acting sick. When i brought her home my male mated with her and I didn't know better and tried to pull them apart. That didnt work, finally my male let go.
Submitted: 9 months ago.Category: Dog Veterinary
Answered in 1 hour by:
9/10/2017
Dog Veterinarian: Scott Perry, Dog Veterinarian replied 9 months ago
Scott Perry
Scott Perry, Dog Veterinarian

Hello. My name is***** and I am a veterinarian that can answer your question. I understand your dog has been vomiting, shaking, and acting sick. I am sorry to hear about what is happening. Is she eating normally? Is there any diarrhea?