Dog Veterinary

Ask a dog vet and get answers to your dog health questions

Ask a Dog Veterinarian,

I have a ten year old English Setter and it appears as if…

Customer Question
I have a ten...

I have a ten year old English Setter and it appears as if her rear end is tilted down and she gets urine on her back legs when she goes to the bathroom. She is also in a heat cycle. Should I be worried?

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Dog Veterinary
Answered in 1 minute by:
9/10/2017
Dog Veterinarian: Dr. Bruce, Veterinarian replied 11 months ago
Dr. Bruce, Veterinarian

Hi. My name is***** Thank you for your question about your girl. This current heat cycle, how long has it been going on? When was her last one prior to this? Is she still eating and drinking well?

She is eating and drinking well.

Does she still go on her normal walks with the same vigor? Any limping or slowing down with that? Is she posturing to urinate more often?