Dr. John
Dr. John, Texas Veterinarian
Experience:  Over 14 years of clinical veterinary experience
11664588

My 90 lb. Greay Pyerenees has developed diarrhea. She hasn't

Customer Question

My 90 lb. Greay Pyerenees has developed diarrhea. She hasn't eaten anything unusual, just Blue Duck and Sweet Potato. She isn't acting sick and ate her dinner without issue. It started about 3 hours ago with the 1st bout and the second bout was just now. How much Imodium can I give her?
JA: I'm sorry to hear that. The Expert will know if the dog will be able to digest that. What is the dog's name and age?
Customer: Her name is ***** ***** she is 1 1/2 years old. A rescue and very timid. She is an indoor dog.
JA: Is there anything else the Veterinarian should be aware of about Cassie?
Customer: She is not on any medication, is up on all her shots and flea meds.
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Dog Veterinary
Expert:  Dr Scott Nimmo replied 1 month ago.

Hi,I'm Dr Scott. Welcome to JustAnswer, I am working on your question now, you can expect a written reply sometime within the next ten minutes or so.