Dr. John
Dr. John, Texas Veterinarian
Experience:  Over 14 years of clinical veterinary experience
11664588

My 11 1/2 year old golden retriever has been breathing very

Customer Question

my 11 1/2 year old golden retriever has been breathing very loudly and chokes when she is eating we had her at the vet in June and they told us she needed to lose weight. We've had her on a diet and she has lost weight but it seems to be getting worse
JA: I'm sorry to hear that. Coughing can be worrying. The Expert will know what you should do. What is the Golden Retriever's name?
Customer: Madison
JA: Is there anything else the Veterinarian should be aware of about Madison?
Customer: she has some tumors and one of them on her neck but we were told it's harmless. We had it checked for a thyroid problem and cancer
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Dog Veterinary
Expert:  PitRottMommy replied 1 month ago.

Hello, JACustomer. I have been a Veterinary Nurse for over 15 years and would be happy to help you today. I'm reviewing your question right now.

I am very sorry to see that no one has reached out to you before now. How is your companion at this time?

Can you share a video of what you're seeing?