Dr. Peter
Dr. Peter, Veterinarian
Experience:  16 years of internal medicine, surgery, and preventive care.
25161683

What can I GIVE MY DOG TO MAKE HER DOZY SO I CAN TREAT A

Customer Question

what can I GIVE MY DOG TO MAKE HER DOZY SO I CAN TREAT A CUT
JA: I'm sorry to hear that. Is your dog bleeding a lot?
Customer: My dog is not bleeding I just want her to be still so I can bandage up the cut is there something I can give her to make her dozy
JA: What is the dog's name and age?
Customer: the dog is a german shepherd and she is 14 months old
JA: What is the dog's name?
Customer: Hydi
JA: Is there anything else the Veterinarian should be aware of about Hydi?
Customer: no
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Dog Veterinary
Expert:  Dr. Peter replied 1 month ago.

Hi, I'm Dr. Peter. Welcome to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now and will post back with your reply ASAP.

Expert:  Dr. Peter replied 1 month ago.

Friend, there is nothing over the counter that would tranquilizer her enough to treat or bandage a wound, I am sorry. You would need to restrain her with the help of another person. I realize that this answer may not be entire to your liking, and I regret being the bearer of information that you really don’t want to hear. But it would be unfair to you and unprofessional of me were I to provide you with anything less than truthful and honest information. I hope you understand.

My goal is to provide you with excellent service. If you have any follow-up questions don't hesitate to ask. If finished, please take a moment to rate my service. See you again soon!

Dr. Peter