Dog Veterinary

Ask a dog vet and get answers to your dog health questions

Ask a Dog Veterinarian,

What can I GIVE MY DOG TO MAKE HER DOZY SO I CAN TREAT A…

Customer Question
What can I GIVE...

What can I GIVE MY DOG TO MAKE HER DOZY SO I CAN TREAT A CUT

Veterinarian's Assistant: I'm sorry to hear that. Is your dog bleeding a lot?

My dog is not bleeding I just want her to be still so I can bandage up the cut is there something I can give her to make her dozy

Veterinarian's Assistant: What is the dog's name and age?

The dog is a german shepherd and she is 14 months old

Veterinarian's Assistant: What is the dog's name?

Hydi

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Dog Veterinary
9/10/2017
Dog Veterinarian: Dr. Peter, Veterinarian replied 11 months ago
Dr. Peter
Dr. Peter, Veterinarian

Hi, I'm Dr. Peter. Welcome to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now and will post back with your reply ASAP.

Friend, there is nothing over the counter that would tranquilizer her enough to treat or bandage a wound, I am sorry. You would need to restrain her with the help of another person. I realize that this answer may not be entire to your liking, and I regret being the bearer of information that you really don’t want to hear. But it would be unfair to you and unprofessional of me were I to provide you with anything less than truthful and honest information. I hope you understand.

My goal is to provide you with excellent service. If you have any follow-up questions don't hesitate to ask. If finished, please take a moment to rate my service. See you again soon!

Dr. Peter