Dr. John
Dr. John, Texas Veterinarian
Experience:  Over 14 years of clinical veterinary experience
11664588

He has an allergy to something on our rural acreage in

Customer Question

He has an allergy to something on our rural acreage in Australia. Guessing, some kind of plant. I have been giving him zirtek daily and have just started him on kelfex 900 mg twice daily. He has given himself several hotspots chewing himself. He is a 6 yr old Doberman, weighing 40kg. Also wash him regularly with malaseb.
JA: I'm sorry to hear that. Strange behavior is often perplexing. I'm sure the Veterinarian can help you. What is the dog's name?
Customer: Jasper. What do you mean by strange behaviour?
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Veterinarian should know about Jasper?
Customer: He is also on nexguard , monthly for flea and paralysis tick prevention
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Dog Veterinary
Expert:  PitRottMommy replied 1 month ago.

Hello, JACustomer. I have been a Veterinary Nurse for over 15 years and would be happy to help you today. I'm reviewing your question right now.

I am very sorry to see that no one has reached out to you before now. How is your companion at this time?

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
I would like to cancel my request. I will call the local vet this morning. Thankyou

Sure thing. I'll contact customer service for you.