Dog Veterinary

Ask a dog vet and get answers to your dog health questions

Ask a Dog Veterinarian,

My 8 year old Shih tzu have chronic ear infections. Now she…

Customer Question
Hi. My 8 year...

Hi. My 8 year old Shih tzu have chronic ear infections. Now she has severe dry eye and one side of her nose clogged with a brownish stinky discharge. She is on her second round of Convenia. I clean Iwith saline

Veterinarian's Assistant: I'm sorry to hear that. There are all sorts of infections the dog can pick up. I'll have you talk to the Veterinarian who'll sort out what is wrong and help you decide what to do about it. What is the dog's name?

Daisy. I've been to the vet at least 5 times with her in 9 days. I think something is stuck in her nose

Veterinarian's Assistant: Is there anything else important you think the Veterinarian should know about Daisy?

She has allergies and is on Apoquel

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Dog Veterinary
9/10/2017
Dog Veterinarian: PitRottMommy, Veterinary Nurse replied 11 months ago
PitRottMommy
PitRottMommy, Veterinary Nurse

Hello, JACustomer. I have been a Veterinary Nurse for over 15 years and would be happy to help you today. I'm reviewing your question right now.

I am very sorry to see that no one has reached out to you before now. How is your companion at this time?