Dog Veterinary

Ask a dog vet and get answers to your dog health questions

Ask a Dog Veterinarian,

My dog was sleeping and jumped up foaming at the mouth and…

Customer Question
My dog was sleeping...

My dog was sleeping and jumped up foaming at the mouth and not able to catch his breath. Now he is having a hard time walking. I don;t know what to do for him.

Veterinarian's Assistant: I'm sorry to hear that. Could be a lot of things that cause lethargy. The Expert will know how to help your dog. What is the dog's name and age?

His name is ***** ***** he is 15 years old.

Veterinarian's Assistant: Is there anything else important you think the Veterinarian should know about Tyson?

He has w sore on his back left leg.

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Dog Veterinary
Answered in 1 hour by:
9/10/2017
Dog Veterinarian: Joan, Vet Technician replied 8 months ago
Joan
Joan, Vet Technician

My name is ***** ***** I have been a Vet tech fpr 35+ years. How is Tyson doing now?

Has he regained his composure?

Is he able to walk again?

Joan

Dr. John
Dr. John
Dr. John, Texas Veterinarian