Dog Veterinary

Ask a Dog Vet and Get Answers to Your Dog Health Questions

Ask a Dog Veterinarian,

Dog Veterinary

Hhe is shivering in his hind legs, and his eye covers are

Customer Question
somewhat extended. He's seemingly tired...
Hhe is shivering in his hind legs, and his eye covers are somewhat extended. He's seemingly tired, and keeps his head up when he would normally just lay down. He keeps opening his mouth and then closing it. He seems lethargic . He will eat and drink, and has hadnirmal
JA: I'm sorry to hear that. Could be a lot of things that cause lethargy. The Expert will know how to help the hind. What is the hind's name and age?
Customer: He had trifexis earlier today. Whiskey is one.
JA: Is there anything else the Veterinarian should be aware of about Whiskey?
Customer: He has had normal bathroom behavior, and will go walk outside. His hind legs were shivering until we covered him in a blanket, it's not cold at all though.
Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Dog Veterinary
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
If a phone call will take a long time or be a big extra cost, then texting is fine.
More information about what? And what service offer would I be expecting? I haven't received any email, or answer. 8 minute estimate is now at close to two hours..
9/10/2017
Dog Veterinarian: PitRottMommy, Veterinary Nurse replied 2 months ago
PitRottMommy
PitRottMommy, Veterinary Nurse

Hello, JACustomer. I have been a Veterinary Nurse for over 15 years and would be happy to help you today. I'm reviewing your question right now.

I am very sorry to see that no one has reached out to you before now. How is your companion at this time?

Dr. John
Dr. John
Dr. John, Texas Veterinarian