Ask a Dog Vet and Get Answers to Your Dog Health Questions
HI this is DRB and I would be happy to help you.....you have got to find an ER...this cannot wait until Monday without risk of death....
It sounds to me like she either has bronchopneumonia or influenza and neither can wait until Monday...
Or the other less likely possibility is heart failure but none of these are good....
Would you like me to assist you with locating an ER service in your area?
are you there?
do you need any additional help today?
If you have no other questions:
Please give me a positive rating as that is the only way I am compensated. A positive rating will not close this question and I am more than happy to answer any follow up questions that you have. ( You can rate me at top right of page).
If you do not have any other questions please rate me as this is how I make money to support my family.
Please remember my answers do not replace or supersede the advice of your veterinarian as my answers do not create a valid client patient relationship as I am unable to examine your pet. Thank you very much! DrB