Dog Veterinary

Ask a dog vet and get answers to your dog health questions

Ask a Dog Veterinarian,

She ate part of a cool gear ice pack. I looked on the cool…

Customer Question
She ate part of...

She ate part of a cool gear ice pack. I looked on the cool gear website and the ingredients are listed as non toxic freezer gel.

Veterinarian's Assistant: I'm sorry to hear that. Did you see what the dog ate?

It doesn't seem to be much. But it could have happened any time in the last 12 hours

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Dog Veterinary
Answered in 1 hour by:
9/9/2017
Dog Veterinarian: Dr. B., Veterinarian replied 11 months ago
Dr. B.
Dr. B., Veterinarian

Hello & welcome, I am Dr. B, a licensed veterinarian and I would like to help you today. I do apologize that your question was not answered before. Different experts come online at various times; I just came online, read about your wee one’s situation, and wanted to help.

Again I do apologize that my colleagues could not aid you sooner, but can you tell me:

How is she just now?

Did she just eat gel or the plastic too?

Any appetite loss, vomiting, or has she been drinking more?

Any change to her urinations?