Dr. John
Dr. John, Texas Veterinarian
Experience:  Over 14 years of clinical veterinary experience
11664588

We resuced z puppy she was covered in fleas and didn't

Customer Question

We resuced z puppy she was covered in fleas and didn't realize it till after we got her inside. I know What to use on her. But we also have two ferrets that are in house and they are now covered in them and they are not very happy right now. What can we use on the ferrets tonight. We live in a rual area we do have a wslmart like 25 miles away in a small toen also
JA: I'm sorry to hear that. Using the wrong medication for fleas can be dangerous. You should definitely talk to the Veterinarian. What is the puppy's name?
Customer: Her name Millie. Not to worried about her I know how to treat her. It's the ferrets I'm worried about
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Veterinarian should know about the puppy?
Customer: Let's talk about the ferrets
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Dog Veterinary
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
I just want to know what can I get for the ferrets tonight to start treating them. We live in a small town with several small towns beside us. 20 some mikes away there is a Wal-Mart. Can we really use frontline on the ferrets. If not what can we that won't hurt them. The puppy is 15 weeks old. She was beaten at 2wks had 2 legs broken, 5 ribs broke and the sorry but jackass ' s burnt her hair off her back half but is growing back. We didn't realize the pup was covered in fleas before we let her on house. But I got the pup covered. But I have no clue what to do for Mikey and pixi. They normally go see the vet in Lincoln ne which is about 2 and half hours away. No one in this area will treat them
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Mikey and Pixi are the ferrets. The two that I'm worried about right now. Will someone be able to help me tonivjt6
Expert:  Amber Hinson replied 1 month ago.

Hello. I'm Dr. Hinson and I would like to try and help you. I don't know why other experts have not already answered you but I'm in the Southern Hemisphere so it is just morning here now.

Do you still need assistance?