Dr. John
Dr. John, Texas Veterinarian
Experience:  Over 14 years of clinical veterinary experience
11664588

My dog was shaking uncontrollably drooling and couldn't walk

Customer Question

Hi my dog was shaking uncontrollably drooling and couldn't walk straight. It went for about 5-10 min and stopped and now he is up and running around like nothing happened
JA: I'm sorry to hear that. Have you looked to see if there is a wound on their foot?
Customer: There are no wounds and he didn't act like any of the paws were sensitive
JA: What is the dog's name and age?
Customer: Odin and between 2 and 3. I got him as a rescue so I'm not completely sure
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Veterinarian should know about Odin?
Customer: Not sure if breed matters but he's a Rottweiler mix
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Dog Veterinary
Expert:  Dr. Kara replied 1 month ago.

Hello, I'm Dr. Kara. I have over 20 years of experience as a veterinarian and I'd like to help. Please give me a moment to review your concerns.