Dr. John
Dr. John, Texas Veterinarian
Experience:  Over 14 years of clinical veterinary experience
11664588

I have a 11 year old male border collie and aussie mix. This

Customer Question

Hello, I have a 11 year old male border collie and aussie mix. This afternoon we were walking, it was about 75 degrees outside.
JA: I'm sorry to hear that. Have you looked to see if there is a wound on their foot?
Customer: He defecated twice and urinated and played with the other dog we were walking with. I noticed him slow down a lot, looked back, and he went from hardly walking, to stumbling side to side, like he couldn't keep his balance, all four legs i went beside him and had him lay down, he panicked a lot but I got him to calm down and lay it's been two hours since the event, I have him laying on my bed, and he seems calm, he can kind of set up and raise his head.
JA: What is the dog's name?
Customer: Blaze
JA: Is there anything else the Veterinarian should be aware of about Blaze?
Customer: he has a lot of tumors all over his body, we've had to spend a lot of money on his teeth, he has a very persistent dental disease
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Dog Veterinary
Expert:  PitRottMommy replied 1 month ago.

Hello, JACustomer. I have been a Veterinary Nurse for over 15 years and would be happy to help you today. I'm reviewing your question right now.

I am very sorry to see that no one has reached out to you before now. How is your companion at this time?

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
He's better but I'd like a refund. This has been absolutely far too long for a response and I ended up taking him to an ER vet.

I'll be happy to contact customer service for you.